Saturday, March 28, 2015

Soman Chainani [writer]

      Between the pages of a book is a lovely place to be"
              ~Unknown

Hey all! It's Aria here. I just wanted to give a shoutout to Soman Chainani, author of one of my favorite books: The School for Good and Evil. He is a great and talented writer. 
I emailed him a few weeks ago with a link to this blog in the hopes that he would check it out, and I am extremely happy to say that I have received an email in reply! Chainani wrote that this blog was quite well formatted, and that is was helpful that I recommended similar books as well.
I definitely look up to and admire Soman Chainani and am so grateful that he took his time and looked at my blog!



1 comment:

  1. Hey all! Really appreciate your comments so comment away! <3
    Love all you! ;-)
    ~A

    ReplyDelete